Vacaville Unified School District

General Information School Start Times Evaluation Awards & Distinctions Office Hours and Schedules
School Board Members Board Home Page Board Meeting Videos Board Policies
VUSD Schools Special Enrollment VUSD Programs School Boundary Maps
ALL Departments A-Z Business & Administrative Services Educational Services Human Resources Student Services Public Information Office Special Education Superintendent's Office Student Nutrition Technology
Community Bulletin Board After-School Enrichment Family Resources & Support Kindness & Positivity At School Forms & Notices Parent Portal
Career & Technical Education Help & Support STUDENTS- Be The Change Super Saturday
Measure A Project Updates

Forms & Notices

The VUSD Parent Forms page houses many of the forms sent home to sign. Please check back later as more forms are posted. 
Refresh page to reload documents.



2017-2018 Annual Notification of Parents/Guardians & Students


PDF- English                                     PDF- Spanish

Annual notification cover- english         Annual notification cover- spanish

View the 2017-2018 Annual Notification of Parents/Guardian & Students in HTML (accessible format)




Oral Health Assessment Form

English                      Spanish

Image of Oral Health form- english version       image of oral health form- Spanish version


Acknowledgement Form- 2016-2017 Annual Notification of Parent or Guardian & Students

English                          Spanish
 Acknowledgement form English.png         Acknowledgement form Spanish.png

Acknowledgement Form- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Technology Use

English                            Spanish
FERPA Tech English.png           FERPA Tech Spanish.png

Work Permits

Work permits should be completed by student, legal guardian, and employer then submitted to the student's school. If school is not in session, work permits can be submitted to the VUSD Educational Services Center located at 401 Nut Tree Road.

Work permit form, California Department of Education
Download Work Permit from California Department of Education

More on Work Permits

Minors employed in the state of California must have a Permit to Employ and Work (commonly referred to as a “work permit”). Work permits are typically issued by the school where the student is enrolled. Work permits indicate the location of the employer as well as the number of hours a minor may work.

California Child Labor Laws from Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement