Student Services - see more
Student Services works with the Superintendent to assist our district employees and families with the following services:
- Open Enrollment / Interdistrict Transfers / Intradistrict Transfer Appeals
- Foster Youth Liaison / Students without Permanent Housing Liaison
- Military Dependent Liaison
- Foreign Exchange Students
- Coordination of GOTCHA Program
- After School Education and Safety Grant
- Complaints Regarding Student Discipline
- Dropout Recovery
- Expulsion, Readmit and Admit Hearings
- Extended School Year
- Gang Task Force
- Home Hospital/ Home Instruction
- Independent Study PE Program
- Mental Health Grant
- Multi-Disciplinary Task Force
- SARB/Truancy Court/Elementary SART
- Suspension Appeals and Reviews
- District 504 Coordinator
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD)
Academic Advancement - see more
Educational Services oversees the Academic Advancement department. They manage a large variety of programs in the district, all having to do with teaching and assessing students, GATE (Gifted and Talented Education), bilingual programs, library services, Program Improvement, and many others.
- Student Records / Student and Records Subpoenas
- Public Document Requests
Curriculum and Instruction- see more
- Curriculum topics relating to the organization, materials, and resources of each content area and the implications for using them.
- Instruction topics relating to content-specific and learning principles and their application for appropriate and effective instruction.
- Assessment related to content-specific and general assessment and evaluation procedures and the implications for using these procedures appropriately and effectively.
Nursing Services - see more
Our Nursing and Health Services Department oversees our district Nursing staff, and also assists students and families in the areas of immunizations and health-related requirements, health education, and available community services.