- Strategic Plan Update: Members of the district’s Strategic Planning Team presented the beliefs and strategies of the plan, which was updated on May 22, 2013.
A public hearing was held for the adoption of the Tier III budget. There were no comments from the floor regarding the adoption of the Tier III budget.
New Business – the following items were unanimously approved by the Board:
- Resolution No. 25, 2012-13, Tier III Categorical Flexibility.
- Resolution No. 26, 2012-13, Authorizing Year-End Intra-Budget Transfers.
- Resolution No. 27, 2012-13, Authorizing Temporary Interfund Transfers.
- Resolution No. 28, 2012-13, Grade 1 through Grade 3 Class-Size Penalty Waiver Request for 2012-13 and 2013-14.
- 2013 Window Covering Project, Budget Increase.
- 2013 Window Covering Project, Site Lease Agreement, Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
- 2013 Window Covering Project, Facility Lease Agreement, Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
- Will C. Wood ADA Upgrade Project, Preconstruction Services Contract, Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
- Will C. Wood ADA Upgrade Project, Architectural/Engineering Agreement, ANOVA Nexus Architects.
- Alternative Cooperation Education (ACE) Charter Renewal.
Following Closed Session, President McCallum reported that the Board approved the hiring of Danielle Storey as Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services.